If you have stayed in Canada for education, you have likely had an opportunity to make friends and become acquainted with the place and may choose to remain and work in Canada after you graduate. Luckily, there are a couple of choices which enable you to stay, regardless of whether your work or study permit ends. You can look to remain in Canada briefly after you graduate, or you can look for permanent residency to remain in Canada forever. Toronto immigration lawyers can be helpful in situations such as these.

Temporarily stay in Canada After You Graduate

One of the approaches to remain in Canada, incidentally after your studies is to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). Applying costs $255 and the procedure can take 51 to 107 days, all things considered, when you document on the web or with a paper-based application. You may be eligible for a PGWP if you studied a from a recognized institution in Canada and are minimum of 18 years of age. Your program should be more than eight months in length and you should be a full-time student who did not take any breaks during the tenure. The institution should likewise meet the prerequisites to help your work allow, and to be qualified, you should have reports from your school demonstrating you met every one of the necessities for graduation from your program. To understand your eligibility, an immigration lawyer can be consulted.

Toronto immigration lawyers

While applying, you should do as such inside 90 days of completing your program and you should have a legitimate study permit when you apply. If you successfully get a PGWP, the time allotment you will have the capacity to remain in Canada will rely upon to what extent your education program was. On the off chance that your course of studies was between eight months and two years, you will, for the most part, be permitted to remain in Canada for a similar time frame. If your program was one year, for example, your PGWP will ordinarily enable you to work and live in Canada for an extra year. If your program was over two years, or you finished numerous programs, your Post-Graduation Work Permit will, by and large, enable you to live and work in Canada for up to three more years. To know more about stay extension, Toronto immigration lawyers are available for detailed analysis.

Unique exceptions for PGWP prerequisites are given to graduates of some Quebec schools and for transfer students. If you do not get a PGWP, you may, in any case, have the capacity to look for a transitory stay in Canada. On the off chance that you have an employer in Canada, you might have the capacity to look for an employer-specific work permit, which enables you to stay. You may likewise apply for an open work permit, which enables you to look and work for any employers.

Permanent stay after You Graduate

If you have considered living permanently in Canada after staying long enough, you might have the capacity to apply for permanent residency after you finish your studies. Truth be told, since you have picked up a Canadian education and even work involvement amid your studies, these components may help, as well the language aptitudes you picked up. Toronto immigration lawyers can help you out to identify different competencies picked during your studies to help in the permit process.

On the off chance that you have family in Canada or a business employer willing to support you, you can apply for permanent residency through sponsorship. On the off chance that you don’t have these choices, you can apply for the Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry). To apply, you should have at least twelve months of full-time work experience in Canada and you should meet dialect and other necessities. Work picked up during your education tenure may not check, hence this choice might be ideal if you have studied in Canada and got a PGWP. To understand the PGWP eligibility, Toronto immigration lawyers can be consulted.

immigration lawyers

The Federal Skilled Workers Program may likewise enable you to apply for permanent residency.

Applying to either program includes making an Express Entry profile. There are points for dialect aptitudes, teaching, work offers, and different components and on the off chance that you are one of the eligible candidates with the most astounding score you will be invited to apply.

Another alternative is to apply for permanent residency through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Every territory has its own set of programs with its guidelines, so it is vital to understand the different programs which discover which one most accurately matches your profile. A few areas and domains, for instance, may expect you to have a job offer to apply while others don’t. To effectively apply through a PNP, you should be nominated, and apply through Express Entry or through the non-Express Entry stream of an area or region. Toronto immigration lawyers can help you investigate your eligibility for any region.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *